Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

which is a better a AEG ,KWA or G&G

Options
  • 12-05-2009 1:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22

Hi im just wondering which is a better AEG to buy a KWA m4 or a G&G m4...would appreciate the advise

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,021 ✭✭✭Hivemind187

G&G all the way. Absolutely beautiful construction.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 440 ✭✭Single Malt

A friend has the KWA m4, and I have to say that it is the only m4 I would buy (not that I would buy an armalite in the first place-too common). Its build quality is top drawer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭MiniAirsofter

Haven't had any experiences with KWA AEGs but have had numerous experiences with G&G and they are top notch. I would pick a G&G over almost any make.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

both are good rifles with good performance but the KWA has a few common problems including the cracking gearbox case which requires a complete overhaul to fix. i would pick the G&G, i have 4-5 of them as it is. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭xxboylarzxx

g&g all the way i have had no problems with it ever!!:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

G&G for definate!!

Advertisement