Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Expert Henning Solberg RC Focus

• 12-05-2009 1:48pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,160 ✭✭✭

Looking for a little help...

I'm looking for the Expert Henning Solberg Romote Controlled Focus, I think it was 1:18 scale & was stocked in most of the Expert stores 2007/8.

I have tried a few Expert Electrical retailers but no joy so far, it's for a big boy who has a birthday soon.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 536 ✭✭✭enzo7

have you tried any of the motorstore there is usually one in most shopping centres, i know the one near me sells the ford expert merchandise and they sell remote control cars dont know if they hav solbergs one but i could hav a look tom if thats any good to you. or try motor factors.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,160 ✭✭✭De Hipster

enzo7 wrote: »
    have you tried any of the motorstore there is usually one in most shopping centres, i know the one near me sells the ford expert merchandise and they sell remote control cars dont know if they hav solbergs one but i could hav a look tom if thats any good to you. or try motor factors.

Haven't tried the motorfactors, thought they were exclusive to the Expert stores, had one on order but no sign of it yet, birthday on Saturday but wedding same day so can't 'last minute' this.

Thanks Enzo, if you do see one let me know, looks like shopping it is then...ugh!

Advertisement