Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Want to see your comic story on a poster?

Options
  • 12-05-2009 2:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭

Competition being done by the agency I work for that I thought some of you might be interested in (by the way, thanks to Fysh for clearing me to post this).

Basically, you submit your idea for a story for the Lucozade Energy superhero-type character (Energy Guy) and if your story is one of the top few, it'll be illustrated professionally and displayed on a poster in your area. There are Sony PSPs for the winners too.

Full details are here for anyone who's interested (no bribes please, I'm an honest judge :D) and feel free to PM me if you've any questions or, more likely, feedback.

Oh and good luck!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭yahoo_moe

Also, just a note to say that our first winner's story is now up here if you want to check it out.

I won't bump the thread for every new story but they'll be up every couple of weeks (we have to draw and animate them after all :)) and you can register for updates on the site if you want.

And again, any questions or feedback, just PM me. Enjoy...

Advertisement