Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Motorsport - PP Advice for n00b :)

• 12-05-2009 2:35pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,967 ✭✭✭

I've picked up a camera again, after 20 years, and I'm having a great time! Bought a Nikon digital camera, and I'm slowly getting to grips with it :)
    But I'd like some help with digital PP software......

There are so many choices, but I only want something fairly simple. I like the idea of using templates, i.e. photoshop PSD files, and I'd really like to have a large range of different pre-sets, which I think can be got for Lightroom.

But, generally, I'm just looking for something that can add vibrancy, and contrast changes to my pics!

So, I'd really appreciate if you could provide me with an example of what can be achieved, and some details on how you managed it!!?? That way, I'd be happy to try the 30 day trial of the software and try to get the same results.

I hope that all made some sense :eek:

Here's the shot I'd like to see some PP on:

3524737437_7baf929c96_o.jpg

Feel free to alter, change, and do whatever you like to this pic, but please let me know what you did?

As a reward for the best effort, I'd be willing to email the member, with the best result, the full-res version of this picture, for their own use.

TIA.

Advertisement