Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MMA Trophys

Options
  • 12-05-2009 2:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,549 ✭✭✭✭

Just looking for a few places that do MMA trophys, im looking at lots of shops and they do karate and boxing ones but i cant find anything MMA related or similar enough to use for the event in june..

thanks in advance

Rush Boxing club and Rush Martial Arts head coach.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭mcdermott

EFR had great ones in Feb

Conact David Patterson and he should be able to point you in the right direction

• Registered Users Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭Dancor

On North Frederick Street in town there is a shop called ''Trophy Gallery'' I noticed they had greco-roman wrestling type ones if thats any good to ya?

How about traditional trophys? Just get a engraving on it or go all out and buy title belts :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭MartyMcFly84

Glad to hear someone is going out of their way to find cool trophies:)

To be honsest alot of medals and trophies at these things can be fairly naff when compared to other competitions or martial arts.

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Judomad

Fair play cowzerp, i agree some medals and trophies can be very very sh!tty..
    But then again the UFC or Cage Wars never give medals or trophies...same as with pro boxing, you fight for the fight, not the medal or trophy..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭Nothingcompares

Glad to hear someone is going out of their way to find cool trophies:)

To be honsest alot of medals and trophies at these things can be fairly naff when compared to other competitions or martial arts.

I've actually grown to love the egg and spoon race style medals we get at most comps

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭UFR Management

mcdermott wrote: »
    EFR had great ones in Feb

Conact David Patterson and he should be able to point you in the right direction

We usually get ours from JC Trophies,great trophies but pricey,the Samurai Range that we sometimes use are over 30 quid each.

Advertisement