Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

has faith no more brixton academy sold out?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,146 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

Already tickets on ebay. I hope they get hit by a truck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭Kevin11

Very odd. Reckon it was about 5 past by the time I got mine.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭Carrickman

My sister went to buy 3 in Letterkenny at 9am no problems at all just a few others wating for them, so FNM he I come:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

got eight in sligo this morning!! happy days

Gonna sell them of at huge profits and then buy a villa in Ibiza with the profit!!

easy money!!

Nah just kidding.............................il buy in majorca instead

there really for my friends, im just still giddy coz i got one

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,378 ✭✭✭Borneo Fnctn

frag420 wrote: »
    got eight in sligo this morning!! happy days

Gonna sell them of at huge profits and then buy a villa in Ibiza with the profit!!

easy money!!

Nah just kidding.............................il buy in majorca instead

there really for my friends, im just still giddy coz i got one
    8 tickets for your friends? Could they not have got off their arses and sorted themselves out?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

8 tickets for your friends? Could they not have got off their arses and sorted themselves out?

they have jobs

i on the other hand do not................unless touting FNM tickets counts ha ha ha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭RonMexico

Was online at 9 and got nothing :mad: Pissed off to see people from the UK selling them on ebay and that people were able to buy 8 in stores. Fcuk ticketmaster:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 491 ✭✭spitfireIRL

ha same my friend booked it online for me they sold out... then i got a phone call saying my other friend got 3 as a backup:D

FNM here i come :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,706 ✭✭✭120_Minutes

seems backup was the way to go, i missed out, but a mate sorted me out when he heard i couldnt get one. i'm pleased but i could very nearly have missed out. i will be sure to enjoy this gig on behalf of those left behind...

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭oneillMan999

my friend kinda fcuked up gettin them and i sadly didnt go for the back up tickets...but hey, theres lots of sites sellin them..got mine for 130...only for faith no more wud i pay double...

i agree, it sucks some ppl werent able to get them at 9am online and others cud get 8 of em at the store...shud really be a 3 or 4 max per person :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Vic Vinegar

Carrickman wrote: »
    My sister went to buy 3 in Letterkenny at 9am no problems at all just a few others wating for them, so FNM he I come:D

Where'd she get em in Letterkenny? I'm gonna try for Edinburgh gig tickets tomorrow.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,706 ✭✭✭120_Minutes

m.shud really be a 3 or 4 max per person :mad:

it was. which makes it more unfair hearing about someone who bought 8

Advertisement