Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Proof books...suggestions

• 12-05-2009 3:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 26

hi there,

I only seem to post when looking for advice - not great at giving it tho!

I need to create a proof book. Question is this:

should I upload each individual photo to the suppliers site, or
    should I create contact sheets, so as only uploading one file (that may hold 9 thumbnails for example).

Anyone with suggestions?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,735 ✭✭✭mikeanywhere

That really depends on the product you are supplying and what the supplier allows you to do ie their software or ftp etc

The main one I offer allows me to either have one picture per page or a qty on a page. It also has the image reference so that the client can refer to it. I have it with a black background a small white stoke around each image to help make the image pop out. This is done through the supplier site/software.

For another proof book supplier I use now and then I actually create a contact sheet and ftp that across instead & they put the book together on the page order and qty I provided.

Advertisement