Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ninja 250r

• 12-05-2009 3:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭

Right I've my 125 varadero sold and I'm thinking now of getting a 250 ninja, thing is I reckon I'll have it at least three years with the restriction lasting two years and it will probably be late this year before I sit the test. Have any of ye experience with this bike and where is the best place to buy?? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,171 ✭✭✭af_thefragile

The bike is learner legal so you don't need restriction for it.
    Bike World is the dealer for Kawasaki. You should get the bike there. Its around 5500eur i think...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,782 ✭✭✭P.C.

The other place you could try is Maga Bikes at the bottom of Camden Street.

There is also a crowd in the North who will deliver down to Dublin (for £150 extra), but then you have to regester the bike, and pay the VRT.
    PM me if you want their web site.

I was thinking of getting the Ninja, but have gone for a Honda 600 (restricted) instead. I have only heard good things about the Ninja, and if I was younger, I would definately have got one. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Jim05

ya i'd be intersted in them alright can't figure out how to send a pm. if you want you can e mail it to me jcpcronin@gmail.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

Jim05 wrote: »
    ya i'd be intersted in them alright can't figure out how to send a pm. if you want you can e mail it to me jcpcronin@gmail.com
    Just click on persons username and then click on send user private message.
    Away ya go.

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Jim05

thanks, so has anyone any experience of driving this bike? what top speed should i expect etc. thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,995 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

Advertisement