Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Engineer in galway needed

• 12-05-2009 3:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭

Hey all.
    Im going starting my house in north galway soon and i was wondering if anyone out there wants to get in touch about my need for an engineer or anyone suitably required to look after the side of morgage repayments and looking after the site to make sure its in line with everything..
    also,some advice on insurance when building would be most appreciative.
    thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭wardwil

Hi Poochie,

I have had a very bad experience with engineers until I finally got to my fouth one. You have to be very careful with this. Once your drawings are passed for planning you need an excellent sturctural engineer and it took me almost a year and a half to find one.
    You should PM me for details for these people... very, very, very professiona and cooperative. They will help you with everything and they are not too pricey at all. I wish I had found them from the word go and I would have saved about 3.5k

Advertisement