Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What I actually meant to say was..

Options
  • 12-05-2009 4:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 708 ✭✭✭

http://www.independent.ie/national-news/courts/partner-stands-by-her-lewd-most-romantic-man-1735685.html

...The court was told that a young woman phoned the gardai on July 26, 2007, complaining that she had been followed by a man in a car. He had pulled up alongside her and masturbated in her view...

...The court heard that Clifford's "irrational behaviour" had stemmed from boyhood problems that had not been addressed...

...Solicitor Adrian MacLynn described his client as a workaholic who had worked himself "to the bone"...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,728 ✭✭✭dilallio

Brilliant!

From the same article...

They beat off competition from couples all over the country to capture the prize, which includes a gala wedding reception in Parknasilla, Co Kerry, a designer wedding dress and a luxury honeymoon.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,315 ✭✭✭Homer

Also from the same article....

His Solicitor Adrian MacLynn described his client as a workaholic who had worked himself "to the bone". :D

Personally I think he should have been given a stiff sentence :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,728 ✭✭✭dilallio

He was convicted under the 1998 Road Traffic Offences Act for ...

Excessive Use of the Horn

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,836 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

They beat off competition from couples all over the country

€46,000 means it was a very expensive one

• Registered Users Posts: 19,198 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

I remember reading that quote in the paper about him working himself to the bone.

Hilarious

• Advertisement
Advertisement