Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Royal Hotel Gym Bray

• 12-05-2009 5:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

I was think of joining the new gym in royal but no idea how much it is or if they do any special rates student etc.Just wondering if anyone could help out or if anyone has used it since reopened and tell me what its like now.All much appericated.:pac:
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 cmurphi

used this gym probably more than two years ago so it may have changed but it was medium to small size and quite expensive if i remember correctly....they have a nice steam room, sauna and jacuzzi and a swimming pool....pool was a bit shallow im 6'4 and it was up to chest or below. nice and clean facilities though!as i say it may have changed!!:)

Advertisement