Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

80,000 rohypnol stolen in dublin

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

How do they sleep at night?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,700 ✭✭✭tricky D

Rape and pillage a comin'

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

I hope some crackign 18 year old girl decides to drug and rape me.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Moved from AH.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,483 ✭✭✭✭Bobeagleburger

any on ebay yet?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭maidie

OMg, That is so scary...How the hell could this have happened, these are such dangerous drugs....Bet they will find their way to every nook and cranny of the country...Time to lock up my daughter...I am horrified, I wouldn't be as worried if E tablets were stolen!!!:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Thomas_S_Hunterson

maidie wrote: »
    OMg, That is so scary...How the hell could this have happened, these are such dangerous drugs....Bet they will find their way to every nook and cranny of the country...Time to lock up my daughter...I am horrified, I wouldn't be as worried if E tablets were stolen!!!:eek:

You should be far more worried about alcohol.

Flunitrazepam is more often than not used recreationally as opposed to date-rape.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭Jay D

Well I did take one I thought was an E before and they were no way recreational!! Unless of course you want a guaranteed night's sleep.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Thomas_S_Hunterson

Jay D wrote: »
    Well I did take one I thought was an E before and they were no way recreational!! Unless of course you want a guaranteed night's sleep.

They're often used by people after a night on ecstasy to get a good night sleep.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,531 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

maidie wrote: »
    I am horrified, I wouldn't be as worried if E tablets were stolen!!!:eek:

I'd be a little concerned if E's were stolen from a chemist. Concerned and a little excited too.

The Rho will more than likely filter down through to those that regularly buy it. It is used as a recreational come down (or sleeper)drug (as mentioned above). Used by the person that buys it on themselves. It'll probably drive the price down a little and for a very short period.

I can't see Rho rapes on the rise as the people that use it for such activity are rapists and they can get their hands on it easily already. Because there might be a sudden rise in the market of its availabilty doesn't mean that there are now more rapists out there.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

humberklog wrote: »
    I'd be a little concerned if E's were stolen from a chemist. Concerned and a little excited too.

The Rho will more than likely filter down through to those that regularly buy it. It is used as a recreational come down (or sleeper)drug (as mentioned above). Used by the person that buys it on themselves. It'll probably drive the price down a little and for a very short period.

I can't see Rho rapes on the rise as the people that use it for such activity are rapists and they can get their hands on it easily already. Because there might be a sudden rise in the market of its availabilty doesn't mean that there are now more rapists out there.

Now the rapists friends will get introduced to it. Citibar has a feel to it where an unattended drink becomes a date rape drug infused cocktail, it's the €2 drinks attracting the perpetrators; sleazy foreigners with no money!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,525 ✭✭✭kona

BrightEyes wrote: »
    Now the rapists friends will get introduced to it. Citibar has a feel to it where an unattended drink becomes a date rape drug infused cocktail, it's the €2 drinks attracting the perpetrators; sleazy foreigners with no money!

or just dumbass pretentious daddys girls who got absoloutley ****faced drunk and ****ed a guy in the jacks, then decided it didnt fit with her image , so said she had to have been drugged as the 10 or so doube vodka and blackcurrant had nothing at all to do with it.:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Moved from AH.

You and me are gonna have a big falling out :P

Locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement