Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

surf Stag destination

Options
  • 12-05-2009 6:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭

Hi all,
    My mate is having a stag with a surf lesson and I am trying to decide between 2 locations. We need a good school to teach a couple of hours to mostly early surfers and need a good going out area. The competition is between Lahinch-Ennis and Bundoran-Sligo.
    Going late August
    Anyway any suggestions appreciated,
    :D:D:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭loctite

Howdi... Can't vouch for Sligo, never been to FunDoran, but Lahinch is a great spot... a good young crowd, great craic for out on the town, great pubs and the Lahinch Surf school is excellent... :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Skuxx

Go with Lahinch.....i love it down there I'd live there if I could:)

• Registered Users Posts: 681 ✭✭✭Killgore Trout

Used bundoran Surf co for a couple of group sessions with mixed ability and was happy enough with them to use them again and recommend to others. The surf lodge is pretty decent too - though keep it down for the lads who are getting up at the crack of dawn. Enjoyed going on the beer there too - initially had reservations as it has a reputation for being a cheeseball town

http://www.bundoransurfco.com/?gclid=COut6NjlvJoCFYE_3godqH4hbw

Advertisement