Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Project 64 and Goldeneye

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭Ross_Mahon

Me playing it on project 64, Yes there can be missing scenery and sounds, But its not a huge problem.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,749 ✭✭✭CCCP^

Ross_Mahon wrote: »

Me playing it on project 64, Yes there can be missing scenery and sounds, But its not a huge problem.

It plays alot quicker at certain points, no lag. Especially with the explosions. Why does it skip forward every now and again, is that just your editing?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,198 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

Man i love it, i havent stopped playing it.

Im playing it with an imitation Playstation controller, it's handy to have the C buttons as the Right analogue Stick.

It's just like the old days :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 384 ✭✭qt9ukbg60ivjrn

Kiith wrote: »
    Stack with Proxo mines on License to Kill.

Best. Multiplayer. Ever

Remote Mines in the Complex.

I know that level back to front:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 19,198 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

I have to agree, best Multiplayer ever. In the days before xBox Live.

Imagine that today?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

Remote Mines in the Complex.

I know that level back to front:cool:

Grenade launchers in the temple

• Registered Users Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭Ross_Mahon

CCCP^ wrote: »
    It plays alot quicker at certain points, no lag. Especially with the explosions. Why does it skip forward every now and again, is that just your editing?

If you look at the sky its black, There's a few things you notice in games, But it wouldn't turn me off playing them, I had multiplayer games going with me mates through keyboards and joypads like good old times.

The reason why it skips is because the trial version of fraps only records 30 seconds of video, So i have to keep pressing the record button, I have the full version now.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,607 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

I want it on XBLA now!
    It's finished and ready to go, only a hissy fit between Nintendo and Rare/MS are holding it up dammit!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    I want it on XBLA now!
    It's finished and ready to go, only a hissy fit between Nintendo and Rare/MS are holding it up dammit!

In fairness i with ninty on that one, **** rare and msft. Rare have done nothing of note since they sold out and left signed with msft and let their creative talent go on to ehhh have no jobs now :D

Advertisement