Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

things to do in wexford???

Options
  • 12-05-2009 8:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

hi , i'm just looking for info on fun things to do or groups to join down here in wexford! any ideas would be great, i cant seem to find any info i'm looking for. am female in early 30's
    cheers!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Think you might be in the wrong forum, try here! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 taylorstar

thanks, will do. new at this as you can tell!

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭miss.lost

U need to tell us more.... I presume u mean wexford town? What are your hobbies ie are you the sporty type, intellectual, artistic, into drama, drinking and dancing???

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭DaveMR

taylorstar wrote: »
    hi , i'm just looking for info on fun things to do or groups to join down here in wexford! any ideas would be great, i cant seem to find any info i'm looking for. am female in early 30's
    cheers!!

Why don't yo u give Tag Rugby a go...see here http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055508024&page=2 for more info
    Its a great way to meet people, have fun and get fit all at the same time!
    Theres a few people here on the wexford forum who are giving it a go
    You can pm me for more details

thanks. tag rugby sounds good. what does 'pm' you mean. i'm a novice at this boards thing and i hope the answer is not obvious or i'll be bit embarrassed!!

• Advertisement

miss.lost - I'm in my early 30's and am open to trying different things. i should have written that its wexford town i'm living in!!
    i used to go swing dancing in dublin, american style dancing, but love clubbing too. i'd be interested in drama, environmental clean up stuff (if there's any down here) also into going out for drinks, wine courses, cookery demonstrations.....i'll try lots of different things. i'd love to do an art course, pottery or craft

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭DaveMR

taylorstar wrote: »
    thanks. tag rugby sounds good. what does 'pm' you mean. i'm a novice at this boards thing and i hope the answer is not obvious or i'll be bit embarrassed!!

It means Private Messsage
    Bit like an internal email!
    Its ok I'll PM you and you can reply

• Closed Accounts Posts: 465 ✭✭snellers

try the local arts centre...excellent place to start for goings on. Cinema clubs (which I will vouch for as excellent....loads of films you would otherwise never usually see), photography clubs...etc as well as shows to see, exhibitions...etc

Advertisement