Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cllr. John ... - Lazy git

Options
  • 12-05-2009 8:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,082 ✭✭✭

Got election spam through the door from this man today. He was walking round the carpark.

The message that came through the door "On your side. Sorry I missed you when I called today, John". All written up nicely on Fine Gael paper with a picture of him in the corner.

Except I was looking out the window when he put it through my door. I'm sure everyone on the block got one, even though lots of people were in he couldnt be arsed knocking.

I dont really want visits from politicians, but he's a lazy, uncaring sod to put that message saying he visited, when I was looking out the window at him and theres no way in hell he could have missed me.

Lazy sod.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,366 ✭✭✭IIMII

Sorry Chris, didn't see you there.

John

:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement