Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HP Ipaq O2

• 12-05-2009 8:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23

hi I have a hp ipaq hstnh-l05c. I got it second hand and I am having trouble setting it up.
    It connects perfectly to my wireless network but it pick up my o2 pay as you go sim card.
    Does anyone have a solution to this?
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Are you saying it doesn't pick up your O2 SIM card or what? Can you make calls or send SMS? Is it just the internet that's not working?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 mavs.1990

It wont pick up my o2 sim card so I cant send texts or make calls.

I'm not familiar with the device itself. I'm assuming it's a phone as well as a PDA?

Do other SIM cards work in it? Where did you buy it? Did you O2 SIM previously work in it? Is there any operator branding on it? Does the O2 SIM work in other phones?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 mavs.1990

Yes its a PDA and phone.
    The o2 sim card works in other phones. I bought it off ebay. There is no branding to suggest that it dosent work with o2.

The phone is *possibly* locked to a particular network or operator. You could read the Unlocking FAQ and ask in that thread (here) to see if anyone can help you out.

What does it say when you put the SIM in? Does it prompt for a PIN? Does it seem to notice the SIM there at all? Do other SIMs work in the IPAQ?

• Advertisement
Advertisement