Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cardboard cut outs on Jurys Inn roundabout?

Options
  • 12-05-2009 8:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭

Anyone else seen these? I presume they are some election candidates way of getting his face out there but come on...its a full body cut out of some guy with no name, no party and no election manifesto. Not to mention I counted at least 7 of the ****in things in the area, which after dark start to look a small bit creepy.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

he has them on roundabouts all around the province, I first saw them in mallow. think he's fine gael.

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭BravoMike

Not to mention a bit dangerous as if you dont have enough to think about while going around a roundabout. I think the sign is for Sean Kelly he used to be the president of the GAA a few years ago

• Registered Users Posts: 1,209 ✭✭✭gaf1983

Not to mention they're any self-respecting student's dream when it comes to furninshing their sitting room with roadside-related accessories.

• Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭HAPPYGIRL

DarkJager wrote: »
    Anyone else seen these? I presume they are some election candidates way of getting his face out there but come on...its a full body cut out of some guy with no name, no party and no election manifesto. Not to mention I counted at least 7 of the ****in things in the area, which after dark start to look a small bit creepy.

Aww poor DJ if you're scared i'll mind ya. :D

But yes i have seen them and they are kind of weird and pointless.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭Iang87

good thing its not brian cowen on it i could rap my car around the pole trying to get him

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,920 ✭✭✭AnCapaillMor

Iang87 wrote: »
    good thing its not brian cowen on it i could rap my car around the pole trying to get him

roundbout would'nt be large enough to fit one of him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,543 ✭✭✭JerryHandbag

gaf1983 wrote: »
    Not to mention they're any self-respecting student's dream when it comes to furninshing their sitting room with roadside-related accessories.

Yes indeed they'll keep the students busy for a while.....although its exam time at the minute.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 951 ✭✭✭tomcollins97

gaf1983 wrote: »

Those were the days!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

HAPPYGIRL wrote: »
    Aww poor DJ if you're scared i'll mind ya. :D

But yes i have seen them and they are kind of weird and pointless.

Carboard cutouts don't scare me!! :D

I was actually thinking of moving them to more exotic places (e.g peeking out of the public toilet near Dunnes) :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 858 ✭✭✭goingpostal

Iang87 wrote: »

Brian Cowen naked, except for a pink thong, covered in jelly and licking his nipples suggestively...........

• Advertisement
Advertisement