Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ethnicity, Identity, Nationality

Options
  • 12-05-2009 8:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone else doing this exam? A massive 100% is at stake! :eek::(

The only exam I have where it all comes down to how you do on the day. Can't say I like that really. If you mess up you're a goner.

Think I'll be focusing mainly on the Ethnicity and Nationality parts of the course.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭neilled

I had one of those (100% exams) last year and it went swimmingly well. One of my mates barely seen me at classes the entire and I came out with a b+. Don't sweat it too much. I found getting my hands on core book for this course really really helped. You should be able to photocopy the key sections of each for under a tenner as there are reference copies available. It'll take you a bit of time but its worth the effort. Keep the chin up - see you in the exam hall!

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

neilled wrote: »
    I had one of those (100% exams) last year and it went swimmingly well. One of my mates barely seen me at classes the entire and I came out with a b+. Don't sweat it too much. I found getting my hands on core book for this course really really helped. You should be able to photocopy the key sections of each for under a tenner as there are reference copies available. It'll take you a bit of time but its worth the effort. Keep the chin up - see you in the exam hall!

That's good to hear. Would love a grade like that I must say!

Advertisement