Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

blackberry

• 12-05-2009 9:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭

hi guys i was jst wondern which wud b the best blackberry to get , i want one with gps in it .thanks :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Hi & Welcome to Boards.

Would you have a quick read of this thread and come back to us? It'll help people provide better advice on your new phone :)

Cheers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

BlackBerry Bold 9000 is definitely the best. I think its the only blackberry that has HSDPA capability. It has wifi, 2MP camera and gps facility as you required.

If you decide you dont like the bold, i would go for the curve 8900. Fits lovely in your hand, its a little lighter than the bold but not by much.

Its going to be either one of these imo, and both voda and o2 have both of these models, so just decide what network package suits you best.

Advertisement