Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fighters needed?

Options
  • 12-05-2009 9:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,549 ✭✭✭✭

Due to a number of pull outs there is some fighters that need to be replaced, im going to leave the weights i need and if anyone is interested let me know and we'll work on a match up, thanks.

All C or D class HEAD SHOTS STANDING {sorry Dave J!}

77KG 2-2-0 C
    70kg Debut C or D
    70kg Debut D

Anyone else interested let me know and i'll see what i can do but the card is just full!

Rush Boxing club and Rush Martial Arts head coach.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭cagefan

Hey, when is the fight on? A guy who trains with me is looking for his 1st fight?
    cowzerp wrote: »
    Due to a number of pull outs there is some fighters that need to be replaced, im going to leave the weights i need and if anyone is interested let me know and we'll work on a match up, thanks.

All C or D class HEAD SHOTS STANDING {sorry Dave J!}

77KG 2-2-0 C
    77kg 1-0-0 C
    70kg Debut C or D
    70kg Debut D

Anyone else interested let me know and i'll see what i can do but the card is just full!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,549 ✭✭✭✭cowzerp

June 13th. Pm me for more details.. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,549 ✭✭✭✭cowzerp

Just bumping my original post here-any coaches who have fighters for any on the original post please mail me at cowzerp@yahoo.com
    Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

cowzerp wrote: »
    Just bumping my original post here-any coaches who have fighters for any on the original post please mail me at cowzerp@yahoo.com
    Thanks

Oh for crying out loud - talk about blatant Mod abuse :P

Advertisement