Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What kind of shop does Galway need?

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

Freedom (Eyre Sq Shopping Centre) has a sale on atm, reasonable prices on jeans (They're normally a rip off) - Got Quicksilver jeans for 55euro (price on tag was 95) and another pair for 45euro. Very expensive shop but they stock VERY comfortable jeans. Only other jeans I can wear are Lambrettas which sometimes Ryans have

• Registered Users Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭Xiney

Never been in Freedom... do they sell women's clothing as well? Or just men's?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

Xiney wrote: »
    Never been in Freedom... do they sell women's clothing as well? Or just men's?

Both. Freedom is a surf'y type shop, but not totally surf clothing, if you get my drift. I'd call it a shop that sells casual/comfortable clothing. It's my kinda shop... to give you an example of what's NOT my kind of shop, TopMan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,066 ✭✭✭Sea Devils

RuthieRose wrote: »
    Fear not. TKMaxx opens in a couple of weeks. Its big so lots of plaid shirts!!

Opening 8th October according to their website:D

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭_ZeeK_

skelliser wrote: »
    deeleys closed down last week

:(

• Advertisement
Advertisement