Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

d.i.t aptitude test architecture

Options
  • 12-05-2009 9:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

did nyone get think that da tests were marked real hard!!!!! I onli got 43 and i needed 50 to get called back for interview.. i was full sure that i would at least get that because i found the exam really easy!!!! no i cant do architecture in d.i.t ... ha i need tha 525 points for ucd now!!!! Will be hard to get!!!!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭SarcasticFairy

Two of my friends went for that. One got 47 and the other got 43. I thought both of them would get it, and both felt they did well, but apparently not well enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 eoinkk

Two of my friends went for that. One got 47 and the other got 43. I thought both of them would get it, and both felt they did well, but apparently not well enough.
    Yeah it is a load of bull****... Ah wel deres noting i can do about it now.. did ur friends get it rechecked

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭SarcasticFairy

I wasn't aware you could get it rechecked. Mind you, I don't know much about it at all so... I don't think they will, tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭awhir

any samples of the test ?
    would love to see whats on it..

Advertisement