Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Worst PS3 game

Options
  • 12-05-2009 10:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 693 ✭✭✭

Is Destroy All Humans 3 the worst ps3 game released to date? The graphics are worse than terrible and the enemy ai is passable at best.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,920 ✭✭✭AnCapaillMor

Lair was pretty diabolical.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,781 ✭✭✭eddhorse

I got "Lost" for the PS3, piss poor.
    Still completed it though !

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Lair was pretty diabolical.
    It got a bit better when they allowed analog controls.......kinda
    Id have to go with..........Haze. That game made me feel dirty

• Registered Users Posts: 14,845 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Vampire Rain and Turning Point: Fall of Liberty

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭EvilWonka

eddhorse wrote: »
    I got "Lost" for the PS3, piss poor.
    Still completed it though !

lost is terrible. i beat it in 2 and half hours, thank god i only borrowed it from my friend. it jus made no sense as a game

• Advertisement

EvilWonka wrote: »
    lost is terrible. i beat it in 2 and half hours, thank god i only borrowed it from my friend. it jus made no sense as a game
    Money always makes sense

I can't remember off the top of my head the worst game, but I was pretty disgusted with Pro Evo 08.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭smooch71

Someone just gave me a free copy of Ridge Racer 7 because they said it was crap.

Haven't played it yet, is it any use?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭L31mr0d

The new Golden Axe: Beast Rider tbh. It's probably the only, non PSN game, that I haven't finished on the PS3. I slogged about 3 hours into it before just giving up, horrible controls, camera angles and fight system. The beasts where utterly pointless as using their special moves reduced their health... why???

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,901 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

I can't remember off the top of my head the worst game, but I was pretty disgusted with Pro Evo 08.

We have a winner......

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,645 ✭✭✭Daemos

It doesn't make sense as a TV series either :D

Watchmen on PSN is dire. And for 15 Euro!!!???

DaPoolRulz wrote: »

shut up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 davehalligan

ridge racer 7, it came free wit my ps3 wen it first came out!! was absolutly terrible and highly unrealistic!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭hellboy99

Haze and Lost

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭cotwold

I'll be killed for saying this but i though haze's multiplayer redeemed it somewhat.

tbh i also liked haze multiplayer but i don't tell people

• Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭smooch71

ridge racer 7, it came free wit my ps3 wen it first came out!! was absolutly terrible and highly unrealistic!!

Guess you've answered my question..

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭steviebg

assassin's creed annoy's the bejasus out of me.just like a good looking blonde all looks no substance!!!!!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

steviebg wrote: »
    assassin's creed annoy's the bejasus out of me.just like a good looking blonde all looks no substance!!!!!!:D

AC wasn't 'no substance'! It had plenty of substance. The problem was it repeated that substance again, and again, and again, and... The new one looks like a big improvement.

As for worst PS3 game, thankfully I have avoided most of the ones mentioned above. However, I played Army of Two for about two hours, turned it off and traded it in the next day. What utter tripe!

cotwold wrote: »
    I'll be killed for saying this but i though haze's multiplayer redeemed it somewhat.
    tbh i also liked haze multiplayer but i don't tell people
    Geeeet ouuuuuuut :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

I thought Saints Row 2 was muck. Most probably wouldn't agree with me, but I loved GTAIV and was hoping for something similar. Unfortunately, Saints Row II is nothing of the sort. Just doesn't feel right.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭marko91

DaPoolRulz wrote: »
    quote]

YOU dont make sence of a TV series:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 AlexGriff24

haze,Lair and kane and lynch were a few of the worst :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 268 ✭✭Frank3142

Need for speed undercover really blows

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭colsku

Time Crisis on the PS3 was very disappointing.

Kind of like a poo gone wrong.

colsku wrote: »
    Time Crisis on the PS3 was very disappointing.

Kind of like a poo gone wrong.

So you were expecting sh!t and ended up getting worse..

Bad luck:D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,992 ✭✭✭✭partyatmygaff

I thought Ridge Racer was good, its not meant to be realisitic anyways, its an arcade style game. If you want Realism, Gran Turismo 5 is around the corner!

Unreal tournament 3 was crap on the ps3, the controls were great, the multiplayer was awesome, graphics were pretty ok but there was just absolutlely nobody that plays the game online besides about 50 people.

The pc version however....
    :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

If you want Realism, Gran Turismo 5 is around the corner!

And will be "around the corner" for a long time to come. :P Wonder if they'll ever just decide to give up on it.

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,120 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

I stupidly bought that Sonic game, and it was horrendous, IMO.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭Bonavox

smooch71 wrote: »
    Someone just gave me a free copy of Ridge Racer 7 because they said it was crap.

Haven't played it yet, is it any use?

I hate Ridge Racer 7. It has to be the worst PS3 game out.
    Loved Ridge Racer for the PSP, so when I bought it for the PS3 I was disgusted. No crash damage, horrible graphics, and I hate it when racing games don't incorporate a story.

It was a bit disappointing, a series that I knew and loved, and now I hate the series. I'm afraid to even rent the next RR for fear it'll be as bad as 7.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement