Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Worst PS3 game

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

Saying Killzone 2 is rubbish.. wrong, but whatever. It even being mentioned in the Worst PS3 Game thread is ridiculous.

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭samurai kebab

Just going to throw Tom Clancys Endwar into this awful awful game.

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭cotwold

Its not fair to include Killzone here at all. Personaly i didnt like it and just couldnt get used to the gameplay but it wasnt a bad game by any measure.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭smooch71

vflhp wrote: »
    I can't think of whats worse:

A) It was a horribly bad game
    B) It was hyped as a Halo killer
    C) People actually went out and bought it.

NB: Please choose ONLY three of the above options . . .

Can never understand why Playstation feels that it needs to have a "Halo killer".

Halo is a load of arse

• Registered Users Posts: 4,093 ✭✭✭TelePaul

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭NotorietyH

smooch71 wrote: »
    Can never understand why Playstation feels that it needs to have a "Halo killer".

It really needs a Hello Kitty game though.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭L31mr0d

smooch71 wrote: »

It's called a "Halo killer" not because Halo is amazing, but because it sells consoles. A game in the same genre, exclusive to PS3, that also sells a lot of consoles would "kill" Xbox sales (that is if people aren't buying both platforms :rolleyes:)

Also, I certainly wouldn't call Killzone 2 the worst PS3 game, but it's not even close to being the best. I enjoyed Resistance 2 more. Actually I had more fun playing Dark Sector (a game a lot of people won't try, or will play the crap demo and write it off) than I did playing through Killzone 2. I found the levels bland, AI abysmal (they really don't know what to do when you rush them with your knife out) and while the graphics and body physics where impressive I didn't find them anything spectacular.

I constantly felt as I was playing it that "hasn't this been done before and better?"

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 24 GameBeaker000

I haven't played any really rubbish games on PS3 yet, the Simpsons game was probably the worst.[/QUOTE]

Just 'cause The Simpsons Game had a short story-line doesn't make it that bad. Even if you didn't mean it that way, it was a good game in my view 'cause it slightly (I'm going to be shot for this) resembled The Simpsons Hit and Run. To enhance the game-play, just run into Moe's, kill all and leave before they get back up! Simples!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 24 GameBeaker000

It sickened me to find out my friend bought The Amazing Spider-man and said he completed it in a day. Hey! I have an idea! Let's cut the story-line, enhance graphics and game-play, bump up the combat systems, make sure it's based on some-thing new and BANG! We have Batman: Arkham City! I mean, Spider-man!
    Batman was actually impressive.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭Somnus

I have to say Haze, because it's the PS3 game I was most disappointed with.

The pre-relese videos made it looks great and built it up to be a real PS3 equivalent to Halo (at least in my opinion). I seemed like it was just gonna be a cool game with unique and great abilities.

Too bad the actual game looked last gen and was a fairly average shooter. They built it up to be so much more... Was really, really disappointed by it.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement