Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

greatest ending to an anime

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭dacookie

tman wrote: »
    Yep... Very overrated show imo. It gets better towards the end, but is definitely not worthy of all the praise that gets heaped on it.
    Who was the guy at the end of it anyway? Kamina?... it made no sense to me

I have to agree here.I didnt like the ending that much, but then again it depends by what we mean ending.Because in the last few eps...
    it got much better, lets say the last 3 eps, especially the bit where they are in that parallel universe thingy/imagination/heaven whatever way you want to look at it.The person at the end is simon with his mole.I thought the bit at the wedding was quite bull****...saying he cant bring people back to life, well they brought back that damn other guy back to life(who saved them in the end)...quite a contradictory, which makes it a bad ending for me.

Code geass ending is my favorite, cause its hard to tell if there will be another series, there is evidence on youtube etc that there will be, but of course its not 100%.But if you look at it logically from all the evidence, there will be.I hope so.

And why dont people like death note ending?Am I the only one?It was an amazing ending.
    L visits him where he dies at the end, so anyone with half a brain knows that they will be together in the afterlife.Although I did prefer series 1 with L, it was still good.But the ending to series 2>1 by a good bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭Cy_Revenant

dacookie wrote: »

Code geass ending is my favorite, cause its hard to tell if there will be another series, there is evidence on youtube etc that there will be, but of course its not 100%.But if you look at it logically from all the evidence, there will be.I hope so.

There is far more evidence to suggest there will never be another series. Logically speaking, looking at all the facts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭dacookie

You post but dont show any evidence.While there is plenty of evidence that there will be anotehr series.Any why wouldnt they?More money for them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Phenom™

Probably Fullmetal Alchemist. I've watched a lot of anime so it's hard to say for sure. Inuyasha is close behind, but there was never any real ending. Even after the 4 movies so much was left unanswered.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 StephenP023

The Black Cat ending was pretty good.
    B000BI55R4.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭Cy_Revenant

dacookie wrote: »
    You post but dont show any evidence.While there is plenty of evidence that there will be anotehr series.Any why wouldnt they?More money for them.

Because this isn't a Code Geass discussion thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭Thomas-G

Elfin Lied I believe, always choke up at the end. Yes it's a anime about hot girls with invisible hands but when you look into it there's some real deep questions about being human and such.

Death Note (Anime) had a great ending for a anime based on a manga that couldn't tell the complete tale.

You FMA people are crazy, the ending sucked!
    Was the moral of the story to never give up, even if you're obviosly in the wrong. When they didn't have their origional bodies at least they still have each other, but at the end they are seperated by diminsions! OF coarse, that doesn't count the movie, but the movie sucked

Yu Yu Hakusho had a nice, well-rounded ending. Cowboy Bebops was pretty great.

EDIT:// Oh, and Trigun, that was badass!

Advertisement