Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accessing exam papers on the DIT library website

• 12-05-2009 10:33pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 337 ✭✭

After some searching I managed to locate some of the exam papers which may be of use to me in my upcoming exams. I can't access them however. I need to enter a user-name and password. The site will not accept my student number and date of birth. Any ideas?

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭enner43

disssco wrote: »
    After some searching I managed to locate some of the exam papers which may be of use to me in my upcoming exams. I can't access them however. I need to enter a user-name and password. The site will not accept my student number and date of birth. Any ideas?

Thanks!

Try Student as as the username. And ******** as the password. This should work for ya.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 337 ✭✭disssco

Super, I'm in. Thanks a lot!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭scheister

good to see this coming up again as it does every year. Is there actually anywhere where you are told the password or are you expected just to know it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭sunnyjim

Get me a kleenex.

BECAUSE ITS STICKY TIME!

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭Daryl Strawberry

This is such a farce, why do they expect us to know this ridiculous password

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 571 ✭✭✭BonkeyDonker

scheister wrote: »
    good to see this coming up again as it does every year. Is there actually anywhere where you are told the password or are you expected just to know it.
    This is such a farce, why do they expect us to know this ridiculous password

It is linked from the exam papers page - with instructions for both on and off campus. As a third level student it should be relatively easy to find the information.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,375 ✭✭✭Boulevardier

The library is not allowed to put passwords in a public place, including online.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 571 ✭✭✭BonkeyDonker

The library is not allowed to put passwords in a public place, including online.

You still need your DIT login in details to access them, but they are available off campus.

Advertisement