Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fencing for a dog run??

Options
  • 12-05-2009 10:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭

Hi,

Im looking to self build a dog run using the fencing panels used on building sites.
    Does anybody know where I can get some of these panels?

I priced them in a builders merchants yesterday at €55 for what I think was a 3m length. I was hoping to get them cheaper, even second hand.
    The run is to be approx 15m X 3m.

I think the fencing is called 'harris fencing'

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,389 ✭✭✭Carlow52

that about right for new one: saw them in Arro in balbriggan yday. try hire shops like chadwicks

earlier on this forum somebody else did this same job and what I really liked about the idea was that he cast plastic pipe in the foundations to drop in the fencing: really neat idea: means u can take it out v easily if need be.

do a search, there were pics and all:)

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭dcom

Hi Carlow52,

yeah I saw those pics and they have inspired me..

Thanks for the reply,

I rang chadwicks today and got a price of €36 plus vat for 3.5m X 2m these are heavy duty but they also sell a lighter version for €30 plus vat (that price includes the shoe and clip).

Advertisement