Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lampost lights single,good places

Options
  • 12-05-2009 10:46pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 451 ✭✭

High i need to get 4 lampost type outdoor lights for the garden,you know the proper cast iron ones,as opposed to the poxy powder coated light ones that are in every hardware shop now;does anyone know of a good place to locate these in at good value.Preferably in or around Kildare or atleast Leinster area,,,thanks in advance..................

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭Jnealon

There's a place called street and park out in Swords that might do what you are looking for
    http://www.streetandpark.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 708 ✭✭✭Hoagy

There's a place in Naas across the road from Woodies, can't think of the name at the minute. I think they have exactly what you're looking for.

Edit: Remembered the name, it's Rimsby International, they do all sorts of wrought iron.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Hoagy wrote: »
    There's a place in Naas across the road from Woodies, can't think of the name at the minute. I think they have exactly what you're looking for.

Ted Johnson's.

They do carry a lot of stuff

Advertisement