Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost Bike

Options
  • 12-05-2009 10:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,979 ✭✭✭

Hi,

First of all I know leaving a bike unchained anywhere overnight is silly so please don't slate me for that.

I left my bike outside the Trafalgar Road Entrance of St. David's on Friday evening and coming out of study at 6 that day I completely forgot it was there and just walked home.

I went down the next morning at 9 and it was gone.

If anyone has seen it, could they give me a shout.

Its black, a mountain bike style, has no lights, just reflectors and the back one is gone (temporarily), the back brake jams when its pressed and there are touches of rust here and there.

I know it sounds like a piece of poo, but I would like it back. And again, I know I'm an idiot for forgetting it.

So if anyone sees it with one bandy wheel lying around or some dodgy fella tryin to sell it to you, could you give me a shout. Many thanks:D

Advertisement