Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

..anyone ever been to Bauma....?

• 13-05-2009 12:14am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,779 ✭✭✭✭

...just a thought, Bauma is (one of) the biggest plant shows in the World. I was at the last one in Munich in 07 (for work), and it was mind-blowing. It's only on every 3 years.

Next one on in 2010, and I'm bringing the kids !

Anyone with even a smattering of interest in things mechanical would love it. A day is hardly enough !

Have a nosey around HERE under the Bauma folder. Other's there might take ye're fancy as well :)

Ode To The Motorist

“And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, generates funds to the exchequer. You don't want to acknowledge that as truth because, deep down in places you don't talk about at the Green Party, you want me on that road, you need me on that road. We use words like freedom, enjoyment, sport and community. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent instilling those values in our families and loved ones. You use them as a punch line. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the tax revenue and the very freedom to spend it that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said "thank you" and went on your way. Otherwise I suggest you pick up a bus pass and get the ********* ********* off the road” 

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,379 ✭✭✭O.A.P

I would love to go where is it on?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭Farls

O.A.P wrote: »
    I would love to go where is it on?

It's on again in Munich from April 19th - 25th next year. I have it highlighted in the work calendar here...looks fantastic!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

Been there once for work years ago ...it's massive !

Bring good walking shoes :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,779 ✭✭✭✭galwaytt

peasant wrote: »
    Been there once for work years ago ...it's massive !

Bring good walking shoes :D

..or, as I saw, some of the 'locals', brought their bicycles/scooter things.

Ode To The Motorist

“And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, generates funds to the exchequer. You don't want to acknowledge that as truth because, deep down in places you don't talk about at the Green Party, you want me on that road, you need me on that road. We use words like freedom, enjoyment, sport and community. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent instilling those values in our families and loved ones. You use them as a punch line. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the tax revenue and the very freedom to spend it that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said "thank you" and went on your way. Otherwise I suggest you pick up a bus pass and get the ********* ********* off the road” 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭red menace

Had a nosey through your other pics as well..
    Thats one impressive shed.
    Some steel in it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

Here's the bauma website

http://www.bauma.de/en/Home

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,779 ✭✭✭✭galwaytt

red menace wrote: »
    Had a nosey through your other pics as well..
    Thats one impressive shed.
    Some steel in it

Tks. 90t, to be exact !

Ode To The Motorist

Advertisement