Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Specsavers - bigger range of glasses in city or crescent branch?

Options
  • 13-05-2009 10:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭

well that's it really, which store is bigger and has a greater range of frames?

Also, any particular optician recommended in either branch?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

To be honest, neither are great, but the one on Cruises street is probably the better of the two. The only reason I use them at times is because of the two for one offers.

In terms of which has the better opticians, again I favour the town one, as at least there I feel like I can ask questions and get an answer that I do not feel is a spoof.

Also for some reason the turnaround time in waiting for your glasses seems shorter in Cruises Street.

In theory the Crescent shopping centre store should be the one I use as I live in Dooradoyle, but after using both stores over a number of years, I find it worth the hassle of going to town, using a car park etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭buzz55

Cheers Kess. Well I've already been to the one in Galway which is tiny & I wasn't happy with eye test I received there. Will try city one so, had a notion that crescent had bigger range but obviously I got them mixed up!

thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Best avoid specsavers altogether

Advertisement