Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

misleading Liberats adverts

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,872 ✭✭✭View

djpbarry wrote: »
    On the subject of misleading Libertas advertising, I'm guessing I'm not the only one to receive one of these (attached) through my letter box?

I'm wondering how much negativity they can throw in the direction of other politicians before said politicians are within their rights to initiate legal proceedings on the grounds of defamation?

Interesting that the leaflet doesn't attack Sinn Fein or Kathy Sinnot, isn't it?

After all, Mary-Lou DID actually vote against an actual resolution which stated the European Parliament respected the results of the Irish referendum on October 22nd last. Kathy Sinnot abstained on the same resolution.

See here (Point 20) for the resolution adopted. See here for the voting record (Point 8 on P.18).

• Registered Users Posts: 12,089 ✭✭✭✭P. Breathnach

ionix5891 wrote: »
    ill see if i can dig up the one i threw in the bin where they were rubbishing some other meps here in galway

very slimy

I put that one up already: https://us.v-cdn.net/6034073/uploads/attachments/5684/79764.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

Raymond O'Malley has the same leaflet going in Ireland East. Basically rubbishing the sitting MEPs.

Advertisement