Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Number for gsm shop in waterford?

• 13-05-2009 11:27am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Hi all ive a mobile phone a nokia xpress music one and ive broke my screen on the phone and it is going to cost me 90euro to get it fixed in the carphone warehouse,i heard the gsm shop in waterford might do it cheaper.So i was just wondering if anybody has there phone number,or could give me the number of a shop who could do it cheaper.thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Try the Nokia Repair center. I got the same phone fixed up pretty cheap from them a while back (new battery, new battery cover and a software upgrade).

Ill move this to the City forum.

Advertisement