Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Speedball 2 - Steam - Free Today

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

nice one thanks. I loved this on the ol amiga.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

Sweet mother of God, can't wait to get home and have a look at this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭superfly

aaargh! server overload!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Crap, I'm getting an "Object not found!" error. I'l check again later.

Is this the original Speedball 2 from 1990 or one of the more recent versions?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,765 ✭✭✭bazwaldo

Its reporting "Nie mamy numerów seryjnych do Speedball_2" which according to poltran.com means "For serial numbers not mum < have > _ 2 Speedball". ?????

Could mean there are no serial numbers left. Bummer! I use to love Speedball2 on the Amiga.

• Advertisement

I wont know till I get home later and check it out myself.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Mezcita

"Ice cream!!! Ice cream!!".

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,778 ✭✭✭dmcg90

bazwaldo wrote: »
    Its reporting "Nie mamy numerów seryjnych do Speedball_2" which according to poltran.com means "For serial numbers not mum < have > _ 2 Speedball". ?????

Could mean there are no serial numbers left. Bummer! I use to love Speedball2 on the Amiga.

As long as you enter your address you get one I think, ignored the language myself, got the code and I'm now downloading it so it must work. Once you register it with Steam they can't take it away from you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,765 ✭✭✭bazwaldo

dmcg90 wrote: »
    As long as you enter your address you get one I think, ignored the language myself, got the code and I'm now downloading it so it must work. Once you register it with Steam they can't take it away from you.

Theres no where to enter an address though when you get that message.

Looks like it's expired then.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 993 ✭✭✭bigslick

How much is it then? Cos ive been looking for this game everywhere, and dont mind paying once its not a rip off

bigslick wrote: »
    How much is it then? Cos ive been looking for this game everywhere, and dont mind paying once its not a rip off

Was €20

Then Free for a while today

Now €20 again

XZB2H-3CY3E-ZL9LY-SPJCC-GNG4N

Savy Gamer had a code left, i'd give it a shot

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

Cool, I remember this on the Amiga, great game

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,442 ✭✭✭Firetrap

No luck :( Oh well, time to dig out my Amiga Emulator

Well I got mine but i think t he amiga version was better.

Advertisement