Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Found a Dog! anyone missing one?

• 13-05-2009 12:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭

Found a white with brown patches/dots Jack Russell thats a mix with some other larger dog so its a bit bigger than the nomal jack russell.

Im out by the six cross roads there carraig an aird, hes going from neighbour to neighbour but im feeding it the odd time so he comes back to me, hes been here a few days now and a lovely little dog even if he seems a bit scared! well the other neighbour has been on to the dog pound so hurry up!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

Multivan wrote: »
    Found a white with brown patches/dots Jack Russell thats a mix with some other larger dog so its a bit bigger than the nomal jack russell.

Im out by the six cross roads there carraig an aird, hes going from neighbour to neighbour but im feeding it the odd time so he comes back to me, hes been here a few days now and a lovely little dog even if he seems a bit scared! well the other neighbour has been on to the dog pound so hurry up!

Have you put it into WLR? They're usually very good for stuff like that. I'd hate for him to be taken away to the pound coz we all know what'd happen then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 M.RaftisKennedy

Waterford Animal Welfare is a better option rather than the pound or the dog warden, Andrew Quinn trys to locate the owner, and if he cannot, he re-homes the dog. None of the dogs that come into his care get put down. Hope that is of some help to you. http://waterfordanimalwelfare.com/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭Mickdots

Waterford Animal Welfare is a better option rather than the pound or the dog warden, Andrew Quinn trys to locate the owner, and if he cannot, he re-homes the dog. None of the dogs that come into his care get put down. Hope that is of some help to you. http://waterfordanimalwelfare.com/

The greens!! get rode in government, ride the people with bull**** and now....

puppy savers!!!!!!

heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwww

• Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭bookerboy

if you have time take him to your local vet and see if he is chipped.
    Only takes a minute,worked for me recently.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭Multivan

Ah i have stuff to do like, ive fed the dog a bit but its hangin round a neighbours garden as they have jack russell pups, but its not their dog, its a male white and brown patches. still here lyin out in the cold but id rather he wasnt taken away and ......................................... She told me she rang the dog warden!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭gscully

Multivan wrote: »
    Ah i have stuff to do like, ive fed the dog a bit but its hangin round a neighbours garden as they have jack russell pups, but its not their dog, its a male white and brown patches. still here lyin out in the cold but id rather he wasnt taken away and ......................................... She told me she rang the dog warden!

You've stuff to do??? Like what? Ask boards.ie for help and then scoff at the helpful suggestions?

If you're that concerned with the dog's welfare, you'll log off your computer for half an hour and do what the folk who've kindly responded to you suggested. If you're not that concerned, why start the thread in the first place?

:mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Mickdots wrote: »

puppy savers!!!!!!

Well then. Arnt you a big ball of help :rolleyes:

gscully wrote: »
    You've stuff to do??? Like what? Ask boards.ie for help and then scoff at the helpful suggestions?

If you're that concerned with the dog's welfare, you'll log off your computer for half an hour and do what the folk who've kindly responded to you suggested. If you're not that concerned, why start the thread in the first place?

:mad:

Who the F***k do you think you are jumpin down my throat askin me why i havent got time to bring a dog off to a vets office????

Should i get a strange dog and put him in the back of my car with my child???? then go off to a vets office hoping that he didnt bite my child and then go and queue up and wait to see a vet!

Your a psycho! I just came on here to see did anyone lose a dog and where it is! you need help!

GSCULLY is a psycho!

I come on ere to see if anybody lost a dog and then im abused! check out that post!

I didnt come on here to see what to do i came on here to ask has anybody lost a dog!

Then i get this weirdo flinging abuse at me cos i cant be bother getting this strange dog put it in my car and drive it off to the vets office???

BLEEDIN WEIRDO!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

For ignoring the infraction and continuing, you can take a break from the forum.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Multifan

Thats outta order that lad was ony tryin to help and he gets abused tut tut

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Mickdots wrote: »

puppy savers!!!!!!

If you have nothing usefull to contribute, try heading to After Hours but not here thanks.

Multifan wrote: »
    Thats outta order that lad was ony tryin to help and he gets abused tut tut

For evading a forum ban by creating a new account, thats a perm ban from this forum and a siteban requested.

As I said in my PM - read the rules.

As this user is now sitebanned, ill close this thread.

Topic Closed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement