Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galway Feature Film

Options
  • 13-05-2009 12:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

One Shot Productions are offering unpaid work experience positions for the shooting of a feature film in Galway city this September 2009.

positions are available in the following areas:

Camera
    Make-up
    Lighting
    Sound
    Costume
    Set
    Runners
    Doll
    Gaffers
    Hair
    Editing

to apply for any of these positions, contact: <Mail removed but do PM user, Magnus>

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

UNPAID! How could I refuse?!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭inisboffin

Union sources tell me there's an emergency Equity meeting this Sunday to deal with the very issue of non-low payment (this is for actors mind, the above post refers to crew, but usually actors are the last to be paid!).

Dunno if anyone caught the whole hoo-ha with the production of Shawshank Redemption at the Gaiety recently (they advertised for non-paying 'roles' for non speaking 'extras' for the WHOLE run of the show). After much Joe Duffy-ing:P Irish Timesing etc, Equity managed to negotiate PAY for the actors.

Fancy that. People being paid for working 6 nights a week:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭civis_liberalis

For the benefit of people (including myself), can you be any more specific about the time frame?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭James Forde

i would be i'll drop you a p.m

Advertisement