Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I want to be bullied

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 795 ✭✭✭smegmar

Note: I never have gone to Carlow IT

• Registered Users Posts: 24 waferthinboy

I male
    Up until I was 18 I was regularly bullied, I find it hard to admit that I was and that I was hurt by it.
    Now I am older not by much but I have more sense now and I have worked hard on making myself a very confident and strong person.
    The problem is I have no way of proving it, I desperatly want someone to try and bully me so I can lay down the law like I should have back when I was younger.
    I have tought about being different to lure people into bullying me but this is just silly. I need this terribly, I need to prove that I am what I think I am.
    I have worked hard to strip away any fantasies I had about myself, like believing I was strong etc I saw myself for what I was and became stronger by seeing the truth.
    Now I just want to prove to myself that all my hard work has paid off, I am no longer living a lie in my head.
    I need a situation where I can prove to myself my new found strength of character.
    I'm not a complete warmonger, I want to get along with people above all else and will give them the benefit of the doubt, but I need an attack, I really need the challenge.

I completely undertstand you, I went through the same as you, bullied until I was 18. Only people who have been through this can understand it. I also want to be bullied - except I won't fight back. Unlike you I haven't really changed since school. <SNIP>

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 957 ✭✭✭Wexfordboy89

I was bullied myself when I was younger.from you saying you want someone to try and bully u now so you can say something kinda makes you a bit of a bully.I avoid confrontations if I am I often dont say anything.its much better to.just walk away because the bully will get peed off if they think they didnt get to you.its honestly not worth the hassle responding waste of time on someone not worth your time.just my option :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Closing this thread as it's from 2009.

dudara

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement