Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FM09 Wonderkids

Options
  • 13-05-2009 1:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 432 ✭✭

Seen as how the good players sticky is dying a death I thought we could have a thread for every position in the same vein as this, it'll make it easier to find in this format and it might get some people posting. So here goes;

Wonderkids gentleman;

Name: Ignacio Camacho
    Position: DMC
    Club: Atletico Madrid
    Value: €4.3M
    Work Permit: No

Has good attributes at the start of game, he can cost as much as €10M but he's well worth it if you train him.

Name: Vaclav Kadlec
    Position: ST
    Club: Sparta Prague
    Value: Free

Attributes don't look great at the start, but decent for a 16 year old. A couple of seasons in the reserves and maybe 1 or 2 on loan and he can turn into one of the top strikers in the game.

Name: Kyriakos Papadopoulos
    Position: DC
    Club: Olympiakos
    Value: €1.5M

Greek defender who again when handled right turns into a monster, I had him at Arsenal and when he was 22, 23 and 25 he won European Defender of the Year. Loan him out to a decent team and you'll reap the rewards.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 DeanW17

wijnaldum

zeefuik

• Closed Accounts Posts: 432 ✭✭ChumpStain

Thanks Frisbee, I saw that thread I just thought I'd start a new one with the same format as my post. It'll put them in one place and by looking at value and team they're playing for you can get an idea of how much they'd cost and whether they'd be willing to come to the club you're managing at the time. Like the player Kadlec I listed, I got him for my West Brom team so I know you don't have to be a massive club to get him. I just think in this format it's easier to find a player/position you need.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,983 ✭✭✭leninbenjamin

I like the idea of having a properly structured thread for this. We can use this for just listing players, and the other for discussions.

Name: Sotiris Ninis
    Position: AMRC
    Club: Panathinaikos
    Value: £8m (the price it takes to buy)

pretty damn good young greek midfielder that will usually join any top half Prem team. he's an unspectacular player really, won't become the next Messi or Ronaldo, but solid and consistent and will be good enough to start for almost any team in about 3 seasons.

Name: Léo
    Position: DC
    Club: Gremio
    Value: around £10m to buy
    Work Permit: Yes (no problem getting)

not sure if he's actually a wonderkid at the start, but he's the best young defender in the game imo. Give him two seasons and he'll start for any team.

Name: Davide Santon
    Position: DR/MR
    Club: Inter
    Value: £3m

Another relatively unspectacular wonderkid, however you can't argue for the price. he may not become a world beater, but he's a great squad player to have as he can play anywhere on the right side of the pitch.

Advertisement