Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Glasnevin Graveyard

Options
  • 13-05-2009 1:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

Hi folks

Shot in the dark here but I am trying to find the whereabouts of my grandparents Grave - I know it is in Glasnevin Cemetry and I know this place is pretty big !

Is there anywhere that has a record of the sections where people are buried - I have tried ringing the admin number for the graveyard but this number keeps ringing out.

Any assistance greatly appreciated

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

OP - Post moved. More relevant to Dublin City forum. HHB

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

contact information is on this page. tell them your grandparents sirname and the date the grave was last open and they should give you the grave number

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

http://www.glasnevin-cemetery.ie/

I did a tour there and asked the exact same question, he said they definitely have records, and were being made available online.

Until then, you can go into the office inside the main gate and ask.

Advertisement