Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

xbox download and jasper question

• 13-05-2009 1:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭

alright people i want to get the xbox jasper model does any1 know where they are in stock currently in dublin and if get a new xbox will i have to pay for all the game add on's again :confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

As long as you're using the same gamertag you won't need to buy them again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Evolute

alright people i want to get the xbox jasper model does any1 know where they are in stock currently in dublin and if get a new xbox will i have to pay for all the game add on's again :confused:

Get an arcade in the green box that you can see the serial number on the xbox when its in the box thats pretty much how you know its a jasper until you plug it in and notice that the fan doesnt sound like its going to shake out the back of the console lol. Instead you notice a bit of a hum coming from the fan which is considerably quieter.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭rizzla

I managed to get one in Gamestop Liffey Street. The difference is unreal and when you install the game to the hard drive it's a quiet hum.

You can then transfer your games using the transfer licence key, so they can be played offline. If you're not bother with the transfer as long as you're signed into xbox live you can play them too.

Advertisement