Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leeds v Millwall

Options
  • 13-05-2009 1:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭

Millwall 4/1 on paddy powers

Anybody thinks this is a bit generous?? the match isnt that clear cut

thinking of a united rangers millwall treble!

any ideas lads?:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭Brimmy

Is a bit generous but Millwall have only managed to beat Leeds at home but never away. Leeds will be all out as well due to being 1-0 down. Couldn't hurt to put something on it and Millwall to knick it but it's probably going to end up as a draw or Leeds so I wouldn't go putting down anything large on it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 575 ✭✭✭Dabko

milwall 5.5 on betdaq.

Leeds have being my cash cow in the league over the last few weeks, (with the exception of last week playoff which i left alone) dont see that changing at home tomo.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,519 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Leeds' last 11 games at home. Played 11, won 11. Leeds kept a clean sheet in 8 of them. They have also already beaten Millwall at home and Millwall will play for the draw rather than a win towards the end of the match. These are the factors creating the longish odds about Millwall.

On the flip side now that the pressure is on, can this group of players that Leeds currently have hack it or will they flop when it matters most?

If you still think the price for Millwall is value though, back it i say. Personally i'll be leaving the match alone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 giveitago

The value bet here has to be Beckford for first goal at 8/1 with PP. Go to the official site at www.leedsunited.com and you'll see that special on the home page. It has been mentioned elsewhere that you won't see this price on the the PP site.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭Rics

Can't believe they're giving those odds for Beckford first goalscorer. the man has the highest goals to minutes played in England this season.
    Mind you the lad never turned up for any of our 3 playoff games last year and didn't at the New Den either.
    Stats would indicate a Leeds win tonight. I'm still uncertain. Our teams are always bottling it on the big occasions, well I mean if a League one playoff semi can be considered big anymore lol

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Famous45

3-0 Home win, Snodgrass at 8's to score 1st.

• Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭jkelly85

gone with leeds to keep a clean sheet at 6/5 on betfair

• Closed Accounts Posts: 159 ✭✭gary nevillevil

I've backed leeds to Qualify for the final 5/6 paddypowers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 159 ✭✭gary nevillevil

ah well 1-1 full time score, back to league 1 next season for leeds, beckford with an awful peno miss:mad:

Advertisement