Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Irish Open at Baltray

Options
  • 13-05-2009 2:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

Anybody Betting on This I fancy John Daly at 50-1 the guy has a lot of Talent and an eye for it:) and played some great golf last week at the italian open worth a bit of each way support also miguel angel Jimenez at 45-1 looks good value although he is a bit out of form at the moment which is reflected in the price Lets hope they both dont go out on the beer with each other :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭Steviewonder

Anybody Betting on This I fancy John Daly at 50-1 the guy has a lot of Talent and an eye for it:) and played some great golf last week at the italian open worth a bit of each way support also miguel angel Jimenez at 45-1 looks good value although he is a bit out of form at the moment which is reflected in the price Lets hope they both dont go out on the beer with each other :D

yes mate was thinking along the same lines1.. maybe eachway bet would be worth a shot!:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 575 ✭✭✭Dabko

anyone want 2 x 1 day passes for the golf this week? Got a pair of free passes worth 40 quid if anyone wants. Pm me address and ill stick in the post today.

Free is always nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭muffinman

Dabko wrote: »
    anyone want 2 x 1 day passes for the golf this week? Got a pair of free passes worth 40 quid if anyone wants. Pm me address and ill stick in the post today.

Free is always nice.

Pm'd you if they're still going :)

Advertisement