Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

V2 gearbox, good or bad

Options
  • 13-05-2009 2:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭

Hey

1 last question to pester ya all with
    Ive found a JG G36c, its got a V2 gearbox, is there much of a difference between that and the V3 and is it possible to upgrade if there is

Also, any chance anyone knows of any JG HK416s floating about in any shops, would love to get my hands on 1 but am just to damn impatient to take a chance and see when another JG delivery comes in anywhere

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

Not too much different between v2 and v3, v3 is a little easier to work with IMO, v2's are known for occasionally the front breaking, but that's normally in high rate of fire/high fps set ups after a fair few thousand rounds through them. As far as i remember, the jg g36 should be a v3 gearbox though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Chunkylover

could be an asg I was looking at, the site said asg/jg, is there much difference in them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭MiniAirsofter

I have a JG G36 and yes, the gearbox is V3. Also, ASG just re - brands AEGs and pistols so the ASG G36 is really a re - branded JG G36.

Advertisement