If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NP1100 Wireless music streamer

Options
  • 13-05-2009 3:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭

Hi Folks

I have a few Philips NP1100 Wireless music streamers up for grabs to the first 6 Boardies who are quick of the mark!!

It probably needs no introductions as a few of you have been asking after them but heres a liitle run down anyhow:

Its a wirless music streamer that enables you to send music from a wireless enabled PC to your Hi-Fi system plus you can access internet radio ststions as well.
    Connection wise you have a choice of Phono analogue out and co-ax digital out along with a 3.5mm headphone socket should you wish to escape the rest of the family.
    Should you choose you can hard wire it to your network via the ethernet port

It has a nice large display so you can find your way around your music collection.

There is a remote control as well so you dont even need to leave the comfort of your couch...

Its dressed in a glossy black case and shares design cues from our TV range - so it's pretty sexy looking and THAT is important as we all know...

Full spec's can be found here -
    www.p4c.philips.com/files/n/np1100_05/np1100_05_pss_eng.pdf

Price.....

I sell this in the Philips shop for €149.99.
    But to the first 6 Boardies who post up here can save themselves €80!
    It's yours for €69.99

To have one reserved just post up on this thread

One final note. I'll only be able to hold any in reserve for 7 days after that time I'll release it to the next eager Boardie

Cheers
    Ash

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 pbnkbmkb

Hi,

I've been looking for a suitable internet radio for a while now to be used in the kitchen. Is this device capable of acting independently as an internet radio connected wirelessly to my broadband router? May be a silly question but what about sound? Any response would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
    Peter

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

pbnkbmkb wrote: »
    Hi,

I've been looking for a suitable internet radio for a while now to be used in the kitchen. Is this device capable of acting independently as an internet radio connected wirelessly to my broadband router? May be a silly question but what about sound? Any response would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
    Peter
    It has no speakers of its own. It needs to be connected to a stereo with auxiliary input.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 liamda

Hi Ash,
    Can you reserve one for me.
    Thanks,
    Liam

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Hi Liam

Will reserve one up for you no worries.

Hi Peter

This device is more of a means of streaming music from your computer to a audio system in another room and can access internet radio wireless via your broadband router. As Byte pointed out it has no on board speakers (or amp for that matter) and is designed to plug into a suitable hi-fi device via that units Audio Inputs.
    It's not a stand alone internet radio as such.

Thanks for the questions
    cheers
    Ash

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

Hi Ash, I will take one please. How do I get it? Do you reserve it and I pop in to the Philips shop to pay/pick it up?

• Advertisement

Hi Saruman

One reserved for you.
    Yep call on into us and we'll look after you

We are open to 6pm tonight and Sunday 1-5.

Cheers
    Ash

Great thanks. I will be in Dublin during the week.

Hi All

Thats 3 of the 6 NP1100 sold/reserved leaving 3 up for grabs.
    Anyone fancy one just post up and I'll reserve one up for you.

Cheers
    Ash

Hi Ash,

If you could reserve one for me I can call into the shop on Tuesday or Wednesday. Is that ok?

Thanks,
    Peter

Hi Pbnkbmkb

One set a side for you.

Just mention your Boarsd name when you call for it.

Cheers
    Ash

• Advertisement

Hi Ash, I picked mine up earlier and was in a hurry (car outside and worried about a ticket).
    Anyway I must not have been paying attention to the price and on looking at the receipt it turns out I was charged €99.99 and not the €69.99 I was supposed to pay.
    Can you get back to me asap?
    Thanks

Hi Saruman

VERY SORRY ABOUT THAT!

It should have been €69.99, I'll happily refund the €30 difference to you.

If you could pm me your phone number I'll give you a bell and sort this out today.

Again, Very sorry about this.

Ash

No problem, I should have spotted it in the shop but I was worried about my car so only looked at the machine long enough to enter my pin.

Hi Ash,

Picked up the NP1100 on Wednesday from your colleague. It works perfectly streaming internet radio to my soundbar - simple to setup! As internet radio is the main reason for purchasing I couldn't recommend it more for that purpose.

Thanks again,
    Peter

Same here, streaming internet radio at the moment. Got the money mix up sorted quickly as well. Got a call from the shop who said they will refund it to my card

Hi All

I have 3 of the NP1100 remaining (€69.99) for any Boardie who'd like one - well the first 3 anyway...

pbnkbmkb - glad your enjoying it.

Saruman - Glad its working well for you.
    Sorry again for the mix up! The difference has been refunded to your card - just keep an eye to your statement, you should see it credited there.

Cheers
    Ash

• Registered Users Posts: 503 ✭✭✭davidsatelle100

ash any of these left??

Hi David

Yep, I have one or two left at €69.99.
    I can reserve one for you if you'd like?

cheers
    Ash

• Registered Users Posts: 503 ✭✭✭davidsatelle100

yeah Ash if you can stick one by for me and i'll collect it

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭istaunton

Hey Ash

Any left?
    If so can you put me down for one.

Cheers
    Ian

• Advertisement
  • Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Ian,

I'm on the case on your VSX818 (I know it's really the wrong place to post this!- I have asked Kenny to chase down and contact you and apologies for the inconvenience!

ATB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Morning guys

David I have that set aside and reserved for you - cheers
    Istaunton, sure will no worries,

Both are reserved under your Boardies name

That leaves only one left at the low price €69.99

cheers
    Ash

Cheers Ash

Hopefully i'll be in during the week. If not i will defo be in on Saturday

John - Lads rang me today looks to be all sorted thanks for the help

Ian

Hi Ash

Got mine on saturday very happy.
    Any more left??

cheers

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Ian,

Thanks for the business - much appreciated..

We do have stock of the 1100 left but none that we can do at that crazy price - I can clear another few at €99 if you are keen (you know how good it is now!)

Thanks again and please drop me a line if I can assist in any way,

ATB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.