Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jägermeister and Metal...

Options
  • 13-05-2009 3:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

heya,

I was wondering if anyone could help me out...

I'm currently in the final year of my college degree course and I'm writing my thesis on Jagermeister's activity in the heavy metal community. I'm planning on conducting my research online, and require a number of people to do in-depth interviews with.

I'm looking for people who are members of the heavy metal community, from all walks of life, all over the world and who are big fans of the Jagermeister brand. I was wondering if anone would be interested or if would know anyone who would be interesting in particpating in my research? A second, follow up interview may be required and I will make sure the times in which to conduct it will be the most convenient for you.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and I hope you will consider my request as it would be a HUGE help to me.

Best regards,

Eavan Derbyshire

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭sunnyjim

Have you ever been to a place called ' Fibbers ' ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭Attol

sunnyjim wrote: »
    Have you ever been to a place called ' Fibbers ' ?

Yeah, I'd second that. Go in there on a Thursday night and chat to people. You'll be bound to find loads of people who meet your criteria!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭sunnyjim

Have you looked through facebook for the 'Jagermeister Appreciation Society'?

By the way, I was really expecting this thread to be about some amazing reaction you observed when you dipped metal into a shot of jager!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭K4t

It's a waste of money at 4euro a shot tbh. Nothing special.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 228 ✭✭redshoulder

What's the connection with metal and Jagermeister?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭giddybootz

Yep if you go into Fibbers on Parnell street on a thurs or sat you will make some contacts alright. Even the beer garden is decorated with Jager murals.

Perhaps you could even talk to Dave the manager there and ask why he choose the Jager motif for his pubs beer garden. (I also think there is another Jager mural inside the pub)

http://www.fibbermagees.ie/index.html 01 8722575

Advertisement