Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weight Watchers Poll

• 13-05-2009 3:57pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,288 ✭✭✭✭

So,

This is a private poll just looking to see how people are finding WW

Reached target and kept it off

Reached target but put back on

First Time on way to Target weight

here I go again.

err can a mod add a poll :o -Done ;)

How are you finding WW? 8 votes

Reached target and kept it off
    0% 0 votes
    Reached target but put back on
    25% 2 votes
    First Time on way to Target weight
    25% 2 votes
    Here I go again.
    50% 4 votes

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 543 ✭✭✭mrsberries

Oh dear......was hoping that wasnt the result!! Ive joined four times myself (still going) and cant seem to reach my target, get bored of it, and pile it back on and some!!!

Any ideas why this happens? While I do find it great for motivation and the plan is easy to follow, I know so many people who constantly do the same as me :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭tscul32

did it a couple of times - before being bridemaid, before being bride - both times gave up after losing a stone. Joined again after baby no1. Got to goal (lost 35lbs). Didn't get a chance to keep it off, got baby no2 instead. He's 1.5 now and was still over a stone away from goal so back 3 weeks now. 5 lbs so far and a weigh in tomorrow. Know I'll get down again though and it won't take too long. And it'll stay off. One great thing about having 2 mad lads to run after is that I'm finding it much harder to put on weight. As in I used to look at a muffin and I'd gain a lb. Now I'd have to eat 2 of them to gain the lb. So maintaining weight is much easier at the moment so as soon as it's gone I'm determined it'll stay gone.

So
    Reached Target and put it back on (sort of - not my fault, well partly)
    and
    Here I go again

Advertisement