Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cat Laugh Festival

Options
  • 13-05-2009 4:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,777 ✭✭✭

Well since its almost that time of the year I said I'd start a thread :)

What are you looking forward to about the Cat Laugh Festival or what are you dreading!

Personnally I'm just hoping it stays sunny. I've mates coming down for it and its alot easier and cleaner to keep them happy outside with BBQ's and strolls into town and such!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭Deliverance XXV

I have my tickets got for Jason Byrne ages ago. There's a few others I'd like to see but not too pushed in getting a ticket for every night or going to two gigs in one night. Looking forward to the atmosphere that weekend though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 318 ✭✭Knifey_Spoony

I'm looking forward to seeing Dave Gorman, and The Dark Show the most.

Only two weeks away now, can't wait :)

I've got tickets to about 5 shows over the weekend. Should be good fun.
    Last year was great craic all weekend :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,777 ✭✭✭highgiant1985

I see you've played knifey spoony before!

Yeah the dark show was v good last year I thought

• Registered Users Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭ztoical

Got tickets to Ross Nobel on the saturday, can't wait saw him last year and he is brill.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 318 ✭✭Knifey_Spoony

I see you've played knifey spoony before!

Yeah the dark show was v good last year I thought

That ain't a knife...this is a knife... :pac:

Yep, the Dark Show last year was amazing. So so funny.
    Adam Hills is my hero!

ztoical, I got tickets for one of Ross Nobles shows that weekend too. Forgot about that!

Can't wait to see Dave Gorman, Ross Noble, The Dark Show, and Adam Hills (in the Hans Tinwaren thingy).
    I also can't wait for the random drunken shennanigans in the various pubs around Kilkenny :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 26 kilkennymusic

Still haven't booked a show. Usually set a budget and go from there but planning on seeing the screening of A Film With Me In It (Parade Tower I think). Anyone going to the comedy screening of the FA Cup final (or FA Cup final with comic commentary)?

Advertisement