Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BULBS

Options
  • 13-05-2009 4:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭

Right .... its time to organise the Piss Up.

Now, as far as I know, me and the lads (Mossin, ULPaddy etc) are all playing soccer for the last time on tuesday :(:(:(

However, seen as there is gonna be a good group of us Boardsies there it makes sence to have the BULBS on the Tuesday!! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Therefore, for handiness sake, and because no one else could be arsed to pick a date I think Tuesday is the best :D:D:D:D

How does 7pm Stables Suit??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

I'll pop in for a bit anyway...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭idPlease

i'm in!

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭VivGrise

yep ill be there!!! session! woo hoo! what time is soccor tuesday?!?

It'll be after 930 when I get there, I'm canvassing at 7.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭The Don

2 days and not a peep from Mossin about the BULBS. I'm starting to get worried.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭bluedolphin

Ich shall be there. Ag ól and ag damsha agus ag not breaking my foot this year. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Mossin

DJCR wrote: »
    Right .... its time to organise the Piss Up.

Now, as far as I know, me and the lads (Mossin, ULPaddy etc) are all playing soccer for the last time on tuesday :(:(:(

However, seen as there is gonna be a good group of us Boardsies there it makes sence to have the BULBS on the Tuesday!! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Therefore, for handiness sake, and because no one else could be arsed to pick a date I think Tuesday is the best :D:D:D:D

How does 7pm Stables Suit??

I tried organising this already...Jeez, you'd think that people would do a quick search :rolleyes: http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055550426

But anyhow :rolleyes:

I'll make it on the Tuesday...why not!
    VivGrise wrote: »
    yep ill be there!!! session! woo hoo! what time is soccor tuesday?!?

I'm trying to organise the footy now, see the football thread!
    The Don wrote: »
    2 days and not a peep from Mossin about the BULBS. I'm starting to get worried.

Meh, I'm here alright, for once putting my studies before getting wasted...although I going to a 21st tonight, and had beer last night, and its Man Utd vs Arsenal tmrw...and lest not forget the Eurovision :p

So Tuesday night in the Stables it is yeah? 7pm...cool

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭bazkennedy

i might show my face

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭DJCR

*Bump

See you all there peeps!!!:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭Burning Eclipse

I had planned on going to this, but it turns out tonight is my aunt's 50th birthday party... which I found out about for the first time yesterday evening... :o

So I won't be going sadly :(

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peteee

I had planned on going to this, but it turns out tonight is my aunt's 50th birthday party... which I found out about for the first time yesterday evening... :o

So I won't be going sadly :(

You just know you'll have a better time at this then hanging out with a bunch of internet nerds! :pac:

I'm not feeling the best and I have to go to a funeral tonight too. It'll be later in the night if I make it at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

I turned up but it was almost 11 as I was working in the place across the way and after talking to Mossin on the phone it seems that both he and DJCR had gone home. So I didn't spot anyone else, although I was talking to bd. It's only now that it's occurred to me that I could have asked Ber to make an announcement asking the boards people to wave or something (of course out of sheer embarrassment none of you probably would have).

Let the record show that I made an attempt.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Mossin

sceptre wrote: »
    I turned up but it was almost 11 as I was working in the place across the way and after talking to Mossin on the phone it seems that both he and DJCR had gone home. So I didn't spot anyone else, although I was talking to bd. It's only now that it's occurred to me that I could have asked Ber to make an announcement asking the boards people to wave or something (of course out of sheer embarrassment none of you probably would have).

Let the record show that I made an attempt.

Tis true alright, Sceptre did phone me about attending BULBS.

Myself, DJCR, idPlease were all in attendance, albeit a little late due to some Pro Evo games running over time.

It was a disastrous BULBS to say the least, worst effort at one yet.
    I did meet Bluedolphin and Ninty9er in the Stables also, but tbh I dont really remember anything that I said, or how I got home after talking to them.

So, any suggestions for another more appropriate time for a BULBS then? A time which may suit more people, or will we leave it until Sept?

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭DJCR

September...... Pro Evo is rubbish by the way !!!!

Fifa is wayyyyyyyy better...... and that isn't just sour grapes about loosing 5 times in a row!!! :D:D:D

Advertisement