Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Repeat Dates

Options
  • 13-05-2009 4:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 860 ✭✭✭

Right so,

Screwed up royally today. Anyone know in and around when the repeats are?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭neilled

There are none afaik. I'm getting a few take home exams due to being packed off campus due to contracting the mumps during the first week of the exams. But if you don't have an extenuating circumstance then its december I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,085 ✭✭✭Sarn

Christmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭Brimmy

neilled wrote: »
    There are none afaik. I'm getting a few take home exams due to being packed off campus due to contracting the mumps during the first week of term. But if you don't have an extenuating circumstance then its december I think.

You missed the entire semester due to mumps and got take home exams for it as well?.... That seems a bit, excessive?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭neilled

Brimmy wrote: »
    You missed the entire semester due to mumps and got take home exams for it as well?.... That seems a bit, excessive?

Sorry that was typo on my part. I got struck with the auld mumps last week as the exams started and was exiled off home so wasn't allowed to sit some of my exams. Alternative assessment is being arranged, one or two take home, others probably supervised exams, so whilst the rest of your are off celebrating next week i'll still be at them! Sorry for any confusion. I have edited my original post to reflect the true situation.

Advertisement